Thursday, January 18, 2007

A Door Closes

Subject: Resignation

Joe, Bob,

It is with deep regret that I must resign from participation in Superior Flight School/Flying Club. My wife and I have decided to relocate to north east Pennsylvania (KABE) for family reasons.

You have an outstanding company, and I seriously doubt I will be able to find a situation even closely comparable to what you have established at RYY. As you know, I fell in love with the Tiger, but also had some great experiences with 'the high wing wonders', and have had a great time learning to do wheel landings in the Decathlon. You have put together a wonderful staff, and I especially want to thank Andy for the hours he put in knocking off the decades of rust needed to give me back my confidence.

Thanks again for a simply fantastic experience.

Dave

1 comment:

Sam Huang said...

It is electric sources of Electronic speed controller. Many types’ toys are runner from remote controlled by electric. Electronic speed controller is best effectively of toys. One of the most exciting hobbies is Electronic speed controller toys like in this time of boys.