Thursday, January 18, 2007

A Door Closes

Subject: Resignation

Joe, Bob,

It is with deep regret that I must resign from participation in Superior Flight School/Flying Club. My wife and I have decided to relocate to north east Pennsylvania (KABE) for family reasons.

You have an outstanding company, and I seriously doubt I will be able to find a situation even closely comparable to what you have established at RYY. As you know, I fell in love with the Tiger, but also had some great experiences with 'the high wing wonders', and have had a great time learning to do wheel landings in the Decathlon. You have put together a wonderful staff, and I especially want to thank Andy for the hours he put in knocking off the decades of rust needed to give me back my confidence.

Thanks again for a simply fantastic experience.

Dave

No comments: